Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Our Story

Jessica


I walk for my grandmother who raised me when my own mother died when I was only 9 months old. My Grandmother is a survivor and I am so thankful, because otherwise my life would of been entirely different. She's also the one who taught me most of my crafty stuff!

Linsay


I walk in memory of Catherine a dear friend who lost her life way to early to breast cancer, leaving behind her three children and husband. She was the ultimate example of a loving wife and mother. I also walk so that my daughters may live in a world without cancer.

This year as we begin our journey to raising the $4600.00 ($2300.00 each) we decided it would be a great idea to ask fellow artists on Etsy to help us reach our goal. By donating items these artists not only get the gratification of helping save the tatas, but we are able to give back to them by way of exposure of their shop and items. So it is a win/win situation. We will not only be blogging about each item donated but we will be talking it up on facebook and twitter as well. If you are interested in donating please contact us at www.nipcancergirls@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment